December 11, 2008

I don't follow blogs?

Apparently, I'm not following any blogs. At least that is what the helpful screen said when I logged in today. You would think it would be happy that I'm visiting again considering my past with the whole blog thing.

Quite the contrary, I follow a few blogs - mostly by lurking off other blogites. I guess I could put a list of those I read but that would take asking and who has time for that familiarity.
Apparently I had a facebook account... I vaguely recall starting one but go lost in the set-up and left it hanging. My sister, a f-booker, saw I was on and took a look and noticed that I had NO facebook friends. How sad.

So here is yet another picture from Montreal - not sure what building he was stuck to but there are a whole bunch - I'm going to try a covered in snow series while there - might have to post some images when I get back - that is if I remember the blog awaits.



No comments: